Twisted Transparency DVD Twisted Transparency DVD

I must say I was quite impressed, thank you for including my song in your orchestration of this epic. :3

Musical Mingle Musical Mingle

haha

This is kinda badass XD

Desperately needs a preloader though. I was confused.

Dante's Inferno w/ Mario Dante's Inferno w/ Mario

umm...

Nice, my school's doing the same project, do you by chance live in vegas?

N-Puzzle N-Puzzle

The sounds....

The sound effects ruin it completely, they're distracting and obnoxious x_x

Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

Really great

I loved the music! the graphics were great, and it had some sort of mystical setting about it.

To be honest, unlike one of the previous reviewers, i'm sick of explosions and gunfire. There's a such thing as a simple game being good, and this portrays it perfectly.

Take harvest moon for example. when do you ever kill anything in that? And how many copies did it sell?

Anyways, brilliant game, almost has a miyazaki feel.

Also, for those with white screens, try updating your flash because i'm pretty sure this requires the latest.

Hardstyle (Critisize Me :D) Hardstyle (Critisize Me :D)

Contemporary lol

Reminds me of some artist that my friend showed me a while back... but it's irrelevant lol.

let's see... This all sounds really neat, and simple to the ear, i really like the vocals. I think your style is really starting to show through here, in its raw form. I would try adding some... you know what? Nah, i actually like it the way it is... If you change it, it'll ruin its pristine simplicity. I could totally see people wanting to rave to this in a club or something haha.

-Aeris.

ShadowsOfLight responds:

Hahah hell yeah xD Thats what my fiance said, this song got her into hardstyle haha

_/Feel the Beat\_ _/Feel the Beat\_

The intro...

was amazing, it sent tingles down my spine.

I can't really ask you to change anything cuz it's amazing. I love that little whistle thing you used as a lead.

You really paid close attention to this song, and it shows through brilliantly, I'd dance to this at a club lol

10/10 5/5 Great Job mate :D

ShootingStar responds:

Haha :) Wow :D Thanks for the review! :)

ShootingStar

All Caught Up {WIP v1} All Caught Up {WIP v1}

Personally I don't like reviewing WIP's...

Let's see... It lost my attention, badly, like I almost fell asleep.

It's a very basic template. Like very very basic. Kick/Hat/Clap/Bass/Chord Block/Lead. Try adding some stuff that would make me say "hey that's bad ass", like automation clips perhaps.

I'm emailing you the song I was planning on finishing for you. Do you hear how after the vocals a synth sweeps in to almost "replace" the voice? and then I added some glitch effects and filtering to the voice? I also am in love with distortion, so i'm sure you could hear a lot of that.

The instruments you use tend to be mundane, and very Korg R3 Keyboardy. I don't even use a keyboard in my stuff xD

Maybe after you add your distortion and leads, it'll sound better, but I would

A) change the beat up
B) Change the chord structure up
C) Pick different instruments, or edit them
D) Be sure to choose a very "bossy" lead. Something that's in your face D:<!!!!

Oh and of course syncing needs to be fixed, but since you used a keyboard i could understand.

%u266A Aeris %u266A

ShadowsOfLight responds:

Hahaha yeah for a 4am mix it sounded great at first. I will definitely fix it! Thanks! I've got a lot of work to do regarding other things. Making songs isn't really that easy anymore x\